Sunday, February 24, 2008

Car crash!

Whew! Yesterday was a very eventful day! Sarah, Chuck and I were driving over to Medford to go shopping. Well, Sarah was driving. There was lots of snow on the side of the road at the top of the mountain pass, so Sarah thought it would be neat for me to take pictures there. I agreed; but I shouldn't have! Sarah tried to slow down to pull off the road but hit a patch of ice and lost control! We spun and bumped into the snow wall at the side of the road! It was so scary! Fortunately we were all okay. But Sarah's car is not. It was still drivable, though, so we came back to Klamath Falls.


Photobucket

2 comments:

American Girl Rescue said...

OUCH!

Mercedes Rae said...

A while ago my Dad got in a car wreck but he is is okay and we have a new car after that. It is a PT Cruiser like the old one. I am sooooooo glad you are okay!!!!!!! Today the roads were bad and Daddy came to get me from dance class early. I had to miss tumbling. Bye, Sadie, I love you!