Thursday, March 13, 2008

College Life

I've been having a fun week in Tennessee.
Today we went touring the college campus to have some fun.

First I just had to stop and smell the flowers.
We should always remember to do that.

Then we went to the Student Center for some recreation.
I even had my very own sized ping-pong paddle!

I was pretty good at pool.
But I had the advantage of being able to sit on the table.

I pretty much owned at foosball.
These guys are more my speed.


After all that hard playtime, I needed some refreshment.
Pepsi sounds good.

I went in to meet the President of the college,
but lo and behold, he wasn't in.
So I just took over being the secretary for a while.
She's pretty organized, but I helped her out a bit.

1 comment:

Mercedes Rae said...

Did you go to class? Did they give you any homework to do? Those flowers were pretty. No flowers here yet, but there are some robins! Love you!